Mini Brie Cake
Small wheel of Brie topped with charcuterie and antipasti.
Beautiful little gift for a friend, nibbles for a cosy date night at home, dinner for one.
You name it, we will create it and deliver to your door in beautiful round wooden box.
You can make things more personal with a handwritten note.
- Grazing Boxes and Platters are delivered every Thursday, Friday and Saturday within Edinburgh and Central Fife between 11 and 4pm for a £5 flat rate.
- Order by Wednesday 6 pm for Weekend Boxes (Thu- Sat)
- if you have an urgent last minute order, please get in touch via email email@example.com and we will see what we can do to accommodate you.
- Boxes, if refrigerated, will last 2-3 days.
- Grazing platters arrive on disposable wooden board.
- Grazing boxes come in a biodegradable cardboard or wooden box.
- Foliage or/and blooms can be added to your order as well as biodegradable cutlery, plates, napkins and tongs.
- Pick your grazing option.
- Click 'Order online' to navigate to the checkout page and fill out the form. You will be able to select delivery date in the next step. Request a specific dietary requirements, extras or add a personalised message.
- Once you complete the checkout and payment, you will receive a confirmation email and update about the status of your order.
- All set! Thank you!
We take pride in sourcing the finest, seasonal and, when available, local produce to deliver the best dining experience.
If you are not sure what would be perfect for you, don't worry, we are here to help. Just drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
Please let us know about any allergy and dietary requests at checkout, however, please be aware that we cannot accommodate to special allergy requests due to high risk of cross contamination.
We cannot guarantee, if the product is completely free from the traces of 14 main allergens:
- Cereals containing gluten