Vegan Grazing Box
Vegan Grazing Box filled with colour, flavour and healthy treats.
The perfect Grazing Box for Happy Healthy Bodies!
Vegan grazing box includes:
- Abundance of seasonal fresh produce
- Locally made vegan cheese
- Small pot of onion relish
Delivery to doorsteps in Edinburgh and Fife on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays between 11 and 4pm.
Cheese & Charcuterie Grazing Box
A perfect gift for your foodie friend. Great choice for a relaxed lunch, a date night, company meeting or picnic.
Cheese and Charcuterie Grazing Box includes:
- Selection of 3 artisanal cheeses - Brie, Gubbeen, Blue Stilton
- 3 cured meats - Prosciutto, Coppa, Salami
- Antipasti - Olives, Cornichons, Silver skin onions, caper berries
- Dried fruits
- Seasonal fruit
- Flower & Herb Garnish
- Small jar of onion relish
- Artisan crackers
Mini serves 1, Small serves 2,, Medium serves up to 4 and includes a complimentary hummus bowl.
Comes in a biodegradable cardboard box.
You can make things more personal with a hand-written note.
Delivery to Edinburgh and Fife - £5.
You will be able to select delivery date just after checkout.
Brunch Grazing Box
Perfect morning treat for two.
Fresh breakfast pastries
Salmon & cream cheese bagels
Granola, yoghurt and maple syrup pots
Homemade banana bread
Grazing Box feeds two, comes in a disposable cardboard box.
Dessert Grazing Box
Delightful Box of Handmade Dessert Treats.
• Sicilian pistachio & white chocolate mini tarts
• salted caramel & milk chocolate mini tarts
• mini and tiny little doughnuts covered in white chocolate and toasted coconut, pistachios, berries and edible petals
• little meringues
Include a personalised message for a Gift.
- Grazing Boxes and Platters are delivered every Thursday, Friday and Saturday within Edinburgh and Central Fife between 11 and 4pm for a £5 flat rate.
- Order by Wednesday 6 pm for Weekend Boxes (Thu- Sat)
- if you have an urgent last minute order, please get in touch via email email@example.com and we will see what we can do to accommodate you.
- Boxes, if refrigerated, will last 2-3 days.
- Grazing platters arrive on disposable wooden board.
- Grazing boxes come in a biodegradable cardboard or wooden box.
- Foliage or/and blooms can be added to your order as well as biodegradable cutlery, plates, napkins and tongs.
- Pick your grazing option.
- Click 'Order online' to navigate to the checkout page and fill out the form. You will be able to select delivery date in the next step. Request a specific dietary requirements, extras or add a personalised message.
- Once you complete the checkout and payment, you will receive a confirmation email and update about the status of your order.
- All set! Thank you!
We take pride in sourcing the finest, seasonal and, when available, local produce to deliver the best dining experience.
If you are not sure what would be perfect for you, don't worry, we are here to help. Just drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
Please let us know about any allergy and dietary requests at checkout, however, please be aware that we cannot accommodate to special allergy requests due to high risk of cross contamination.
We cannot guarantee, if the product is completely free from the traces of 14 main allergens:
- Cereals containing gluten